Fujifilm Xt2 Kit Xf 18-55Mm F2.8-4 R Lm Ois Hari ini – Harga Fujifilm Xt2 Kit Xf 18-55Mm F2.8-4 R Lm Ois terbaru dan spesifikasi Fujifilm Xt2 Kit Xf 18-55Mm F2.8-4 R Lm Ois yang merupakan produk dari Fuji. Data harga dan spek Fujifilm Xt2 Kit Xf 18-55Mm F2.8-4 R Lm Ois terupdate setiap harinya.
Fujifilm Xt2 Kit Xf 18-55Mm F2.8-4 R Lm Ois
Spesifikasi dari Fujifilm Xt2 Kit Xf 18-55Mm F2.8-4 R Lm Ois
- Jenis Garansi
Garansi Resmi Distributor Lokal
XT2 + 18-55mm
- Masa Garansi
- *Free Peak Design Everyday Sling 5L (Claim)
- *Berlaku s/d 31 Maret 2019 Fujifilm XT2 Kit XF 18-55mm f/2.8-4 R LM OISOffering a more conventional form factor and packing in UHD 4K video recording,Fujifilm’s X-T2 Mirrorless Digital Cameracertainly aims to fill the needs of many working professionals. Equipped with a 24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III image sensor and the X-Processor Pro Engine, users will be able to capture finely detailed imagery quickly and with low noise at sensitivities up to ISO 51200. The powerful combination permits rapid image capture at up to 8 fps with full AF tracking or at up to 14 fps using the silent electronic shutter. In terms of AF, the X-T2 uses an Intelligent Hybrid system with 325 points that ensure accurate, fast tracking of subjects in all modes.For video, the X-T2 offers internal UHD 4K video as well as an 8-bit 4:2:2 HDMI output. The internal recording offers 100 Mbps bitrate for capturing fine details with ease. Along with this an F-Log Gamma setting will be available for capturing a flat picture best used in serious grading applications. Fuji’s array of Film Simulations and Grain Effects can also be used here, for both photo and video shoots.Improved handling is a key upgrade in the X-T2, incorporating a larger grip, locking dials, raised buttons, and more to make operation smoother. The weather-sealed body also sports a 0.5″ 0.77x 2.36m-dot OLED EVF with a larger eyecup for comfortable composition and a base refresh rate of 60 fps, which can be boosted to 100 fps. There is also a 3.0″ 1.04m-dot three-way tilting LCD screen for alternative viewing options. This screen has a unique tilt that permits shooting at odd angles, including in the portrait orientation. Additionally, it has a focus lever joystick that allows for rapidly adjusting and changing the selected AF point or area.24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III Sensor
- Utilizing Fujifilm’s unique, randomized pixel array, the 24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III sensor affords a high degree of image quality and sharpness due to the omission of an optical low-pass filter. Versus conventional pixel patterns, the X-Trans design more closely mimics the organic nature of film in order to produce nuanced colors and smooth tonal transitions, while also reducing moiré and aliasing.
- When paired with the X-Processor Pro, the sensor is also capable of producing clean image quality with reduced noise values, along with a native sensitivity range up to ISO 12800 that can be expanded to ISO 51200.X-Processor Pro
- Aside from benefitting the low-light performance, the X-Processor Pro also contributes to fast performance throughout the camera system, including a start-up time of 0.3 seconds, shutter lag time of 0.05 seconds, shooting interval time of 0.19 seconds, and AF speeds of up to 0.08 seconds. Coupled with the on-sensor phase-detection AF, up to 8 fps continuous shooting is also possible with full-time motion predictive AF for tracking fast-moving subjects while shooting. The ability to record compressed raw files also helps to expedite file transferring for longer continuous burst shooting, and both a fast top focal plane shutter speed of 1/8000 sec and a flash sync speed of 1/250 sec further contribute to shooting versatility.UHD 4K Video Recording and F-Log Gamma
- Beyond stills shooting, the X-T2 is the first Fujifilm mirrorless camera to offer UHD 4K video recording options. It records this ultra high resolution 3840 x 2160 footage at an excellent 100 Mbps bitrate and with a minor 1.17x crop of the sensor. It also uses a 5120 x 2880 sample of the sensor that is 1.8x more resolution than the UHD 4K frame that is created, ensuring maximum resolution and detail is provided. Footage can be recorded internally for up to about 10 minutes, though with the addition of the optional Vertical Power Booster Grip users will be able to record for up to 30 minutes with ease. Also, the camera features a 3.5mm microphone jack for more advanced audio solutions. Users looking for a headphone jack will find one on the optional Vertical Power Booster Grip.